All I Want For Christmas Is To Give To YOU!
With Christmas just around the corner, it occurred to me that I should do something to show how thankful I am for the opportunities I’ve had in the past to help companies like yours become more successful, productive and profitable in some small way. Unfortunately, I haven’t had the opportunity to work with you, and that concerns me – the good fortune of having a computer network that is always up, running fast and secure is very important. That’s why I want to offer you a FREE network health check.
Why Are We Giving Away Free Support?
Some people think that we are crazy for offering free services. The truth is, some people may take advantage of us, but we know that most Texan business owners are just honest people trying to find someone they can trust to fix and maintain their computer network. I know that we are hands down the best at what we do, but I don’t think it’s fair for you to risk your money to find out.
What Will Happen During Your Network Health Check:
Check your firewall’s security settings to make sure you are protected from the latest hacker attacks, worms, and viruses.
- Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Check your network’s back-up system to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you never want to lose.
- Verify that you have the most up-to-date security patches installed properly; miss one critical update and you’re a “sitting duck.”
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.